schultz 1966 collection rocking chairs
Richard Schultz is no stranger to Knoll. He worked with Harry Bertoia during the development of Bertoia’s iconic collection of wire chairs. Schultz later designed the Petal Collection to accompany the Diamond Chair. Some years later, Florence Knoll specifically asked Schultz to create a collection of furniture that could withstand the outdoors. The result was the "Leisure Collection" (now sold as the "1966 Collection") which became an instant classic.
- Welded sand cast and extruded aluminum frames with weather resistant polyester powder coat.
- Upholstery is woven vinyl coated polyester mesh.
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers.
- Smooth Glossy Base Finishes: choice white, rich red, forest green, daffodil yellow, sky blue, spring green and terra cotta.
- Textured Semi-Gloss Base Finishes: white, onyx and chestnut.
- Metallic Base Finishes: weatherable silver-textured semi gloss, pearl metallic-smooth gloss, warm wood-smooth gloss, warm bronz-smooth satin, light bronz-smooth gloss and dark bronz-smooth gloss.
- Upholstery and straps can mix or match your frame finish selection. Simply select from the pop up menues asscociated with each product listing.
1966-25R, single rocker: 14" seat height, 20.25" arm height, 26"W, 35"D, 29"H
1966-255R, double rocker, 14" seat height, 20.25" arm height, 46"W, 35"D, 29"H
PLEASE SELECT OPTIONS THROUGH "VIEW OPTIONS" BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER.